Jamaican Products is looking for a conscientious person to assist with preparing Jamaican food products. The assistance required is initially for one day a week. The day to be worked is dependent on demand but can usually be negotiated. A 4 hour work period is envisaged, subject to demand.
Job type: Casual
Salary type: Hourly rates
Location: West Pennant Hills /Cherrybrook
Your duties will include:
• Work in accordance with the Food Safety Program (FSP)
• Cook as required and prepare food products for packaging and distribution
• Affix labels and assemble packaging
• Pack products, document and store appropriately
• Assist with the monitoring and recording requirements of the Food Safety Program for example, recording temperatures, signing the cleaning schedule when cleaning is completed, documenting the receipt of goods and stock levels.
• Assisting with related tasks as required
To be successful you must demonstrate:
• Previous experience as a food provider
• A passion for cooking and cleanliness of the work area
• Ability to follow well defined instructions
• Possess an energetic and positive team player approach
• Effective time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and record activities
• Good communicator with an eagerness to learn
We would love to hear from you if you have what it takes. Send your application to: [email protected] or call 0409 596 655.
Get ready for possibly a fun and fulfilling experience with Jamaican Products.